TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- ArticleComparison of the Effects of Intermittent Boluses to Simple Continuous Infusion on Patients’ Global Perceived Effect in Intrathecal Therapy for Pain: A Randomized Double-Blind Crossover StudyPain Medicine
Eldabe, S. (Sam); Duarte, R. V. (Rui); Madzinga, G. (Grace); Batterham, A. M. (Alan); Brookes, M. E. (Morag); Gulve, A. P. (Ashish); Perruchoud, C. (Christophe); Raphael, J. H. (Jon); Lorenzana, D. (David); Buchser, E. (Eric)
- ArticleDelivering effective oral health messages to parents: smear, supervise, and spit
- ArticleBiofuel production: tapping into microalgae despite challengesBiofuels
Randhawa, K. S. (Kamaljeet Sekhon); Relph, L. E. (Louise); Armstrong, M. C. (Michael); Rahman, P. K. S. M. (Pattanathu)
- PoemSipping Entropy With EmilyNew Boots and Pantisocracies - the anthology
Beagrie, B. (Bob)
- ArticleAn exploratory international comparison of professional confidence in volunteer policingThe Police Journal: Theory, Practice and Principles
Wolf, R. (Ross); Pepper, I. K. (Ian); Dobrin, A. (Adam)