TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- ArticleA Re-Evaluation of the Application of Keynesian Economic Theory to Classical AthensAthens Journal of History
Moore, K. R. (Kenneth)
- ArticleIs prevention better than cure? A systematic review of the effectiveness of well-being interventions for military personnel adjusting to civilian lifePLoS ONE
Bauer, A. (Andreas); Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy); Robalino, S. (Shannon); Ferguson, J. (Jennifer); Burke, A. (Anna); Wigham, S. (Sarah)
- Meetings and ProceedingsVisualization of Patient Behavior from Natural LanguageThe 9th International Conference on Knowledge Capture (K-CAP) Dec 4–6, 2017, Austin, Texas
Siddle, J. (Jonathan); Lindsay, A. (Alan); Ferreira, J. F. (João); Porteous, J. (Julie); Read, J. (Jonathon); Charles, F. (Fred); Cavazza, M. O. (Marc); Georg, G. (Gersende)
- Meetings and ProceedingsThe liquid-liquid and gas liquid two-phase flow studies with and without heat transfer2nd international conference on Fluid Dynamics 7 Aerodynamics
Hamad, F. A. (Faik)
- Meetings and ProceedingsCFD Analysis of C-D Nozzle compared with Theoretical & Experimental Data6th CEAS Air & Space Conference, Aerospace Europe 2017
Keir, S. (Stewart); Ives, R. (Rob); Hamad, F. A. (Faik)