TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArticleImproving the delivery of brief interventions for heavy drinking in primary health care: nine month outcomes of the ODHIN five country cluster randomized factorial trialAnnals of Family Medicine
Anderson, P. (Peter); Gual, T. (Toni); Coulton, S. (Simon); Kaner, E. (Eileen); Bendtsen, P. (Preben); Kłoda, K. (Karolina); Reynolds, J. (Jillian); Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy); Parkinson, K. (Kathryn); Okulicz-Kozaryn, K. (Katarzyna); Drummond, C. (Colin); Laurant, M. G. H. (Miranda)
- Book ChapterWritten on the body: Wounded men and ugly women in the little strangerSarah Waters and Contemporary Feminisms
Davies, H. (Helen)
- ArticlePhysical activity and exercise for chronic pain in adults: an overview of Cochrane Reviews.The Cochrane database of systematic reviews
Geneen, L. J. (Louise); Moore, A. R. (Andrew); Clarke, C. (Clare); Martin, D. (Denis); Colvin, L. A. (Lesley); Smith, B. H. (Blair)
- ReportNorth East Community Mental Health Resilience through football project: Pilot Project Evaluation Report
- ArticleThe decision-making process for breast reconstruction after cancer surgery: representations of heterosexual couples in longstanding relationshipsBritish Journal of Health Psychology
Fasse, L.; Flahault, C. (Cécile); Vioulac, C.; Lamore, K. (Kristopher); van Wersch, A. (Anna); Quintard, B. (Bruno); Untas, A. (Aurélie)