TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArticleHeat Transfer from a Cylinder in Cross-Flow of Single and Multiphase FlowsInternational Journal of Mechanical, Aerospace, Industrial, Mechatronic and Manufacturing Engineering
Hamad, F. (Faik); He, S.
- BookBiochar Application: Essential Soil Microbiology
- ArticlePrinciples and recommendations for client information requirements for BIM enabled construction projects in QatarInternational Journal of Product Lifecycle Management
Hafeez, M. A. (Mian Atif); Ahmad, M. (Mohammad); Chahrour, R. (Racha); Vukovic, V. (Vladimir); Dawood, N. (Nashwan); Kassem, M. (Mohamad)
- ArticleA case of semi-combusted pregnant female in the Phoenician-Punic necropolis of Monte Sirai (Carbonia, Sardinia, Italy).HOMO - Journal of Comparative Human Biology
Piga, G; Guirguis, M; Thompson, T J U; Isidro, A; Enzo, S; Malgosa, A
- OtherCarrion Song for Major Tom