TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- Meetings and ProceedingsBiosurfactants & Bioemulsifiers: market research - British High Commission R&D delegation case reportBBSRC NZ-UK Algae Research Meeting, 14th - 17th August 2017, Cawthron Institute, Nelson, New Zealand.
Rahman, P.K.S.M. (Pattanathu)
- ArticleSocio-ecological influences on adolescent (aged 10–17) alcohol use and linked unhealthy eating behaviours: protocol for a systematic review and synthesis of qualitative studiesSystematic Reviews
Scott, S. (Stephanie); Reilly, J. (Jessica); Giles, E. L. (Emma); Hillier-Brown, F. (Frances); Ells, L. J. (Louisa); Kaner, E. (Eileen); Adamson, A. (Ashley)
- ArticleChanges in Physical Activity Behaviour and Health Risk Factors Following a Randomised Controlled Pilot Workplace Exercise InterventionAIMS Public Health
Burn, N. (Naomi); Norton, L. H. (Lynda); Drummond, C. (Claire); Norton, K. I. (Kevin)
- ArticlePrevalence and extent of enamel defects in the permanent teeth of 8-year-old Nigerian childrenCommunity Dentistry Oral Epidemiology
Ibiyemi, O.; Zohoori, F. V. (Fatemeh Vida); Valentine, R. A.; Kometad, S.; Maguire, A. (Anne)
- ArticleIntegrating splice-isoform expression into genome-scale models characterizes breast cancer metabolismBioinformatics
Angione, C. (Claudio)