TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- Thesis or dissertationFinancial Statements Fraud Control: Exploring Internal Control Strategies in Two Malaysian Public Interest Entities'
- Book ChapterTransnational Organised Cyber Crime: Distinguishing Threat from Reality
- ArticleShear rate normalization is not essential for removing the dependency of flow-mediated dilation on baseline artery diameter: past research revisited.Physiological measurement
Atkinson, G. (Greg)
- ArticleFrom animal cage to aircraft cabin: An overview of evidence translation in jet lag researchEuropean Journal of Applied Physiology
Atkinson, G. (Greg); Batterham, A. M. (Alan); Dowdall, N. (Nigel); Thompson, A. (Andrew); van Drongelen, A. (Alwin)
- ArticleThe clinical relevance of the percentage flow mediated dilation index