TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArticleSensitive sexualities: dichotomized discourse in the erasure of bisexuality
- ArticleDemand response in blocks of buildings: opportunities and requirementsEnterpreneurship and Sustainability Issues
Crosbie, T. (Tracey); Short, M. (Michael); Dawood, M. (Muneeb); Charlesworth, R. (Richard)
- ArticleTENS using a LTP-like repetitive stimulation protocol for patients with upper limb complex regional pain syndrome: a feasibility studyHand Therapy
Ryan, C. G. (Cormac); King, R. (Richard); Robinson, V. (Victoria); Dinse, H.; Grunenberg, C.; Johnson, M. I. (Mark); Martin, D. J. (Denis)
- FilmThe Last Man on the Moon
- Book ChapterAsian Female OffendersThe Wiley-Blackwell Encyclopedia of Women and Crime
Shen, A. (Anqi)