TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- Meetings and ProceedingsSynchronous Building Information Model-Based Collaboration in the Cloud: A Proposed Low Cost IT Platform and a Case Study2014 International Conference on Computing in Civil and Building Engineering Orlando, Florida, United States June 23-25, 2014
Munkley, J.; Kassem, M. (Mohamad); Dawood, N. (Nashwan)
- ArticleFemale Perpetrators in Internal Child Trafficking in China: An empirical studyJournal of Human Trafficking
Shen, A. (Anqi)
- ArticleInvolving carers in the teaching, learning and assessment of masters students
- ArticleDye-sensitised semiconductors modified with molecular catalysts for light-driven H 2 productionChemical Society Reviews
Willkomm, J. (Janina); Orchard, K. L. (Katherine); Reynal, A. (Anna); Pastor, E. (Ernest); Durrant, J. R. (James); Reisner, E. (Erwin)
- ArticleStrongly oxidizing perylene-3,4-dicarboximides for use in water oxidation photoelectrochemical cellsJournal of Materials Chemistry A
Lindquist, R. J. (Rebecca); Phelan, B. T. (Brian); Reynal, A. (Anna); Margulies, E. A. (Eric); Shoer, L. E. (Leah); Durrant, J. R. (James); Wasielewski, M. R. (Michael)