TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- ArticleA view from the wharf: historical perspectives on the transformation of urban waterfront space in Stockholm during the twentieth centuryUrban History
Vall, N. (Natasha)
- Meetings and ProceedingsUsing Dynamic Bayesian Networks to Model User-ExperienceADMI 2013 Revised Selected Papers of the 9th International Workshop on Agents and Data Mining Interaction - Volume 8316
van Schaik, P. (Paul); Zeng, Y. (Yifeng); Spears, I. (Iain)
- ArticleThe role of pain in pulmonary rehabilitation: a qualitative studyInternational Journal of Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Harrison, S. L. (Samantha); Lee, A. (Annemarie); Button, H. (Helene); Shea, R. (Rebecca); Goldstein, R. (Roger); Brooks, D. (Dina); Ryan, C. (Cormac); Martin, D. J. (Denis)
- ArticleWhy do they do (h)it? Using Self-Determination Theory to understand why people start and continue to do high intensity interval training (HIT) group exercise classes
- ArticlePerceptions of adults with overweight/obesity and chronic musculoskeletal pain: an interpretative phenomenological analysisJournal of Clinical Nursing
Cooper, L. (Lesley); Ryan, C. G. (Cormac); Ells, L. J. (Louisa); Martin, D. J. (Denis)