TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- ArticleService Evaluation of an Exercise on Referral Scheme for Adults with Existing Health Conditions in the United KingdomInternational Journal of Behavioral Medicine
McGeechan, G. J. (Grant); Phillips, D. (Dawn); Wilson, L. (Lyn); Whittaker, V. J. (Victoria); O’Neill, G. (Gillian); Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy)
- ArticleThe “Outcome Reporting in Brief Intervention Trials: Alcohol” [ORBITAL] framework: Protocol to determine a core outcome set for efficacy and effectiveness trials of alcohol screening and brief interventionTrials
Shorter, G. (Gillian); Heather, N. (Nick); Bray, J. (Jeremy); Giles, E. L. (Emma); Holloway, A. (Aisha); Barbosa, C. (Caroline); Berman, A. H. (Anne); O'Donnell, A. (Amy); Clarke, M. (Mike); Stockdale, K. (Kelly); Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy)
- Meetings and ProceedingsA poly-omics machine-learning method to predict metabolite production in CHO cells2nd International Electronic Conference of Metabolomics; online, 20 Nov - 1 Dec 2017
Zampieri, G. (Guido); Coggins, M. (Macauley); Valle, G. (Giorgio); Angione, C. (Claudio)
- ArticleComparative modelling and verification of Pthreads and DthreadsJournal of Software: Evolution and Process
Fei, Y. (Yuan); Zhu, H. (Huibiao); Wu, X. (Xi); Fang, H. (Huixing); Qin, S. (Shengchao)
- ArticleInterindividual responses of appetite to acute exercise: a replicated crossover studyMedicine & Science in Sports & Exercise
Goltz, F. (Fernanda); Thackray, A. (Alice); King, J. (James); Dorling, J. (James); Atkinson, G. (Greg); Stensel, D. J. (David John)