TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArticleEffects of Spinal Mobilisations on Lumbar and Hamstring ROM and sEMG: A Randomised Control Trial
- OtherSipping Entropy with EmilyEnvoi
Beagrie, B. (Bob)
- ArticleUser-visible cryptography in email and web scenarios
- ArticleAcute exercise and appetite-regulating hormones in overweight and obese individuals: A meta-analysisJournal of Obesity
Douglas, J. A. (Jessica Anne); Deighton, K. (Kevin); Atkinson, J. (Janet); Sari-Sarraf, V. (Vahid); Stensel, D. J. (David John); Atkinson, G. (Greg)
- ArticleThe Value of User-Visible Internet Cryptography