TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- Meetings and ProceedingsEnhancement and Integration of Desiccant Evaporative Cooling System Model under Transient Operating ConditionsApplied Thermal Engineering
Ali, M. (Muzaffar); Vukovic, V. (Vladimir); Sheikh, N. A. (Nadeem Ahmed); Ali, H. (Hafiz M.); Sahir, M. H.
- ArticleEU is Funding Key Research for the PV IndustryThe Parliament Magazine
Vukovic, V. (Vladimir)
- ArticlePerformance investigation of solid desiccant evaporative cooling system configurations in different climatic zonesEnergy Conversion and Management
Ali, M. (Muzaffar); Vukovic, V. (Vladimir); Sheikh, N. A. (Nadeem Ahmed); Ali, H. (Hafiz M.)
- Meetings and ProceedingsWhole Lifecycle Information Flow Underpinned by BIM: Technology, Process, Policy and People2nd International Conference on Civil and Building Engineering Informatics, Tokyo, Japan, April 22-24, 2015
Dawood, N. (Nashwan); Vukovic, V. (Vladimir)
- ArticleBIM for Facilities Management: Evaluating BIM Standards in Asset Register Creation and Service Life PlanningJournal of Information Technology in Construction
Patacas, J.; Dawood, N. (Nashwan); Vukovic, V. (Vladimir); Kassem, M. (Mohamad)