TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book ChapterDiminished Responsibility, Culpability and Moral AgencyMental Condition Defences and the Criminal Justice System: Perspectives from Law and Medicine
Howard, H. (Helen)
- Meetings and ProceedingsSatisfiability Modulo Heap-Based Programs28th International Conference on Computer Aided Verification (CAV 2016)
Le, Q. L. (Quang Loc); Sun, J. (Jun); Chin, W. (Wei-Ngan)
- Meetings and ProceedingsTowards a Constraints Approach to Generating Personalised Horror Film VariantsWorkshop on Constraint Satisfaction Techniques for Planning and Scheduling Problems (COPLAS) 2017, 19-20 June 2017, Pittsburgh, USA
McNeely, M. (Malcolm); Porteous, J. (Julie); Ferreira, J. F. (João); Lindsay, A. (Alan)
- Meetings and ProceedingsDistributed Sparse Approximation for Frog Sound Classification11th international conference on Information Processing in Sensor Networks (IPSN 2012), April 2012, Beijing, China.
Wei, B. (Bo); Yang, Mingrui; Kumar Rana, R.; Chou, Chun Tung; Hu, Wen
- Meetings and ProceedingsProjection Matrix Optimisation for Compressive Sensing Based Applications in Embedded Systems11th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems (SenSys 2013), Nov 2013, Rome, Italy
Shen, Y.; Hu, Wen; Yang, Mingrui; Wei, B. (Bo)