TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Book ChapterFarage’s Trump card: constructing political persona and social media campaigningUS Election Analysis 2016: Media, Voters and the Campaign Early reflections from leading academics
Usher, B. (Bethany)
- ArticleME, YOU, And US: Constructing political persona on social networks during the 2015 UK General ElectionPersona Studies
Usher, B. (Bethany)
- ArticleSuicide Attempts and Their Interrelation With the Economic Crisis in Chania, GreeceThe Primary Care Companion For CNS Disorders
Benioudakis, E. S. (Emmanouil); Lykiardopoulos, V. (Vyronas); Georgiou, V. (Vaggelis); Archontaki, M. D. (Maria); Tsourounaki, A. (Alexandra); Botonaki, G. (Georgia); Batzou, A. (Aikaterini); Symiakos, T. (Tsampikos); Seliniotaki, T. (Theodora); Armagos, A. (Athanasios); Pentari, A. (Aikaterini); Moiradorakis, K. (Konstantinos); Darakis, E. (Eleanna); Melissari-Tzanakaki, M. (Maria)
- ArticleA metagenomic approach to characterize temperate bacteriophage populations from Cystic Fibrosis and non-Cystic Fibrosis bronchiectasis patientsFrontiers in Microbiology
Tariq, M. A. (Mohammad); Everest, F. L. C. (Francesca); Cowley, L. A. (Lauren); De Soyza, A. (Anthony); Holt, G. S. (Giles); Bridge, S. H. (Simon); Perry, A. (Audrey); Perry, J. D. (John); Bourke, S. J. (Stephen); Cummings, S. P. (Stephen); Lanyon, C. V. (Clare); Barr, J. J. (Jeremy); Smith, D. L. (Darren)
- ArticlePragmatic randomised controlled trial to evaluate the effectiveness and cost effectiveness of a multi-component intervention to reduce substance use and risk-taking behaviour in adolescents involved in the criminal justice system: A trial protocol (RISKIT-CJS)BMC Public Health
Coulton, S. (Simon); Stockdale, K. (Kelly); Marchand, C. (Catherine); Hendrie, N. (Nadine); Billings, J. (Jenny); Boniface, S. (Sadie); Butler, S. (Steve); Deluca, P. (Paolo); Drummond, C. (Colin); Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy); Pellatt-Higgins, T. (Tracy); Stevens, A. (Alex); Sutherland, A. (Alex); Wilson, E. (Ed)