TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- ArticleIdentification of novel peptide motifs in the serpin maspin that affect vascular smooth muscle cell functionBiochimica et Biophysica Acta (BBA) - Molecular Cell Research
Jenkinson, S.E.; Brown, L.J.; Ombor, J.; Milburn, J.A.; Smulders-Srinivasan, T. (Tora); Veuger, S.; Edwards, D.R.; Bass, R.
- ArticleA new low carbon cementitious binder for stabilising weak ground conditions through deep soil mixing
- Book ChapterGreek Gift and “Given Being”: The Libidinal Economies of Vernon Lee’s Supernatural TalesEconomies of Desire at the Victorian Fin de Siècle: Libidinal Lives
Ford, J. (Jane)
- ArticleSynthesis and Biological Evaluation of Amidinourea and Triazine Congeners as Inhibitors of MDA-MB-231 Human Breast Cancer Cell ProliferationChemMedChem
Bass, R. (Rosemary); Jenkinson, S. (Sarah); Wright, J. (Jennifer); Smulders-Srinivasan, T. (Tora); Marshall, J. C. (Jamie); Castagnolo, D. (Daniele)
- Book ChapterIntroductionEconomies of Desire at the Victorian Fin de Siècle: Libidinal Lives
Ford, J. (Jane); Keates, K. E. (Kim); Pulham, P. (Patricia)