TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- ArticleSystematic review of participants' attitudes towards data sharing: a thematic synthesis.Journal of health services research & policy
Howe, N. (Nicola); Giles, E. (Emma); Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy); McColl, E. (Elaine)
- ArticleA systematic review of the efficacy of alcohol interventions for incarcerated peopleAlcohol and Alcoholism
Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy); Ferguson, J. (Jennifer); Landale, S. (Sarah); Giles, E. L. (Emma); McGeechan, G. J. (Grant); Gill, C. E. (Charlotte); Stockdale, K. J. (Kelly); Holloway, A. (Aisha)
- ArticleDeveloping a Novel Ice Protection System for Wind Turbine Blades Using Vibrations of Both Short and Long WavelengthsSAE Technical Papers
Habibi, H. (Hossein); Edwards, G. (Graham); Cheng, L. (Liang); Zheng, H. (Haitao); Marks, A. (Adam); Kappatos, V. (Vassilios); Selcuk, C. (Cem); Gan, T. (Tat-Hean)
- ArticleThe food environment within the primary school fringe
- ArticleThe effectiveness of interventions targeting specific out-of-home food outlets: protocol for a systematic review.Systematic reviews
Hillier-Brown, F. C. (Frances); Moore, H. J. (Helen); Lake, A. A. (Amelia); Adamson, A. J. (Ashley); White, M. (Martin); Adams, J. (Jean); Araujo-Soares, V. (Vera); Abraham, C. (Charles); Summerbell, C. D. (Carolyn)