TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- BookEarly Childhood Studies: Enhancing Employability and Professional Practice
- Book ChapterThe politics of enhancement: The last days of the English Subject Centre
- Book ChapterEvaluation of Sound Perception to Identify Candidate Frequency for Wireless Networking
- Book ChapterMulticulturalism and the Extreme Right Challenge in Contemporary Britain
- Book ChapterA brief history of English Studies