TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
Teesside University has a new research portal, where you can find out more about our staff and doctoral students, research activities and outputs, and the impact which our work makes in our local community, the UK and globally.
You can access the TeesRep collections through the Research Portal.
Teesside Univeristy staff can submit their publications to the Research Portal here
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
For further information, or if you have any queries about the information on our Portal, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArticleAnalysis of fatty acid profiles of free fatty acids generated in deep-frying process
- ContributionChildren’s voices: experiences and perceptions of European children on drug and alcohol issues
- AbstractScreening and brief alcohol intervention to prevent hazardous drinking in adolescents aged 14-15 years in a high school setting (SIPS JR-HIGH): a feasibility pilot trialThe Lancet
O'Neil, S. (Stephanie); Coulton, S. (Simon); Deluca, P. (Paolo); Deverill, M. (Mark); Drummond, C. (Colin); Gilvarry, E. (Eilish); Graybill, E. (Erin); Harle, C. (Christine); Howel, D. (Denise); Kaner, E. (Eileen); McArdle, P. (Paul); McColl, E. (Elaine); McGovern, R. (Ruth); Speed, C. (Chris); Tate, L. (Les); Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy)
- ArticleBrief intervention to prevent hazardous drinking in young people aged 14–15 in a high school setting (SIPS JR-HIGH): study protocol for a randomized controlled trialTrials
O’Neil, Stephanie; Coulton, Simon; Deluca, Paolo; Deverill, Mark; Drummond, Colin; Gilvarry, Eilish; Graybill, Erin; Harle, Christine; Howel, Denise; Kaner, Eileen; McArdle, Paul; McColl, Elaine; McGovern, Ruth; Speed, Chris; Stamp, Elaine; Tate, Les; Newbury-Birch, Dorothy
- ArticleAn Anatomy of Turkish Football Match-Fixing