TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- ArticleAnalysis of fatty acid profiles of free fatty acids generated in deep-frying process
- ContributionChildren’s voices: experiences and perceptions of European children on drug and alcohol issues
- AbstractScreening and brief alcohol intervention to prevent hazardous drinking in adolescents aged 14-15 years in a high school setting (SIPS JR-HIGH): a feasibility pilot trialThe Lancet
O'Neil, S. (Stephanie); Coulton, S. (Simon); Deluca, P. (Paolo); Deverill, M. (Mark); Drummond, C. (Colin); Gilvarry, E. (Eilish); Graybill, E. (Erin); Harle, C. (Christine); Howel, D. (Denise); Kaner, E. (Eileen); McArdle, P. (Paul); McColl, E. (Elaine); McGovern, R. (Ruth); Speed, C. (Chris); Tate, L. (Les); Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy)
- ArticleBrief intervention to prevent hazardous drinking in young people aged 14–15 in a high school setting (SIPS JR-HIGH): study protocol for a randomized controlled trialTrials
O’Neil, Stephanie; Coulton, Simon; Deluca, Paolo; Deverill, Mark; Drummond, Colin; Gilvarry, Eilish; Graybill, Erin; Harle, Christine; Howel, Denise; Kaner, Eileen; McArdle, Paul; McColl, Elaine; McGovern, Ruth; Speed, Chris; Stamp, Elaine; Tate, Les; Newbury-Birch, Dorothy
- ArticleAn Anatomy of Turkish Football Match-Fixing