TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- Meetings and ProceedingsUnderstanding precautionary online behavioural intentions: A comparison of three modelsInternational Symposium on Human Aspects of Information Security & Assurance (HAISA 2016) Frankfurt Germany, 19th - 21st July 2016
Jansen, J. (Jurjen); van Schaik, P. (Paul)
- ReportReport of CREE evaluation
- Article‘It’s a dog’s life’: culture, empathy, gender and domestic violence predict animal abuse in adolescents – implications for societal healthJournal of Interpersonal Violence
Plant, M. (Malcolm); Gullone, E. (Eleonora); van Schaik, P. (Paul); Flynn, C. P. (Clifton)
- ReportReal Time Suspected Suicide Early Alert System: A Case Study ApproachMcGeechan, G. J. (Grant); Richardson, C. (Catherine); Weir, K. (Kevin); Wilson, L. (Lynn); Newbury-Birch, D. (Dorothy)
- ArticleThe “ick” factor, anticipated regret, and willingness to become an organ donor.Health Psychology
O'Carroll, R. E. (Ronan); Foster, C. (Catherine); McGeechan, G. (Grant); Sandford, K. (Kayleigh); Ferguson, E. (Eamonn)