TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArticleMonitoring Fatigue During the In-Season Competitive Phase in Elite Soccer Players.International journal of sports physiology and performance
Thorpe, R. T. (Robin); Strudwick, A. J. (Anthony); Buchheit, M. (Martin); Atkinson, G. (Greg); Drust, B. (Barry); Gregson, W. (Warren)
- ArticleAn Evaluation of the Implementation of Maternal Obesity Pathways of Care: A Mixed Methods Study with Data IntegrationPLOS ONE
Heslehurst, N. (Nicola); Dinsdale, S. (Sarah); Sedgewick, G. (Gillian); Simpson, H. (Helen); Sen, S. (Seema); Summerbell, C. (Carolyn); Rankin, J. (Judith)
- Meetings and ProceedingsEmbodied research methods in site specific screendanceCreative spaces: ‘Motion and emotions through heterogeneous geographies’, at the 5th International and Interdisciplinary Conference on Emotional Geographies, 10-12 June 2015, University of Edinburgh, (United Kingdom)
Baer, A. (Ana); Laidlaw, J.; Salzer, H. (Heike); Smith, J.
- ArticleEffectiveness of High-Intensity Interval Training (HIT) and Continuous Endurance Training for VO2max improvements: A Systematic review and Meta-Analysis of controlled trials
- Meetings and ProceedingsInnovative e-learning in dance-using video for reflective learning in the choreographic processSchool of Arts and Media Conference, Teesside University, June 2009
Salzer, H. (Heike)