TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
The new design TeesRep platform was released on Monday 7th April. The new version will have an updated design and increased mobile functionality. Please contact the TeesRep team to report any issues or for assistance with the new design.
- ArticleBiosynthesis and characterization of Acalypha indica mediated copper oxide nanoparticles and evaluation of its antimicrobial and anticancer activitySpectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy
Sivaraj, R. (Rajeshwari); Rahman, P. K. S. M. (Pattanathu); Rajiv, P.; Narendhran, S.; Venckatesh, R.
- Thesis or dissertationStress distributions in silos and hoppers.O'Neill, J. C. (James Christopher)
- Thesis or dissertationWork based learning: the impact of higher education/employer engagement in North East EnglandFisher, M. (Madeline)
- Thesis or dissertationA study of multiphase flow metering at prevailing condition of pressure and temperature.Uleh, C. A. (Charles Adam)
- Thesis or dissertationProof-theoretical observations of BI and BBI base-logic interactions, and development of phased sequence calculus to define logic combinations.Arisaka, R. (Ryuta)