TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArticleIn defence of empirical knowledge: Rejoinder to ‘A critique of “Excavatory Reason”
- ArticleBeckett and philosophy, 1928-1938: a falsifiable reappraisal
- Article“I am not a philosopher.” Beckett and Philosophy: a methodological and thematic introductionSofia Philosophical Review
Feldman, M. (Matthew)
- Article“I inquired into myself”: Beckett, interpretation. phenomenology?
- ArticleBeckett and Popper, or, "What stink of artifice": Some notes on methodology, falsifiability, and criticism in Beckett Studies