TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Meetings and ProceedingsBiosurfactants & Bioemulsifiers: market research - British High Commission R&D delegation case reportBBSRC NZ-UK Algae Research Meeting, 14-17 Aug 2017, Cawthron Institute, Nelson, New Zealand
Rahman, P. K. S. M. (Pattanathu)
- ArticleProtocol for a realist review of complex interventions to prevent adolescents from engaging in multiple risk behavioursBMJ Open
Cooper, C. (Christina); Lhussier, M. (Monique); Shucksmith, J. S. (Janet); Carr, S. M. (Susan)
- ArticleKey Performance Indicators for Sustainable Production Evaluation in Oil and Gas Sector
- ArticleDevelopment of the MapMe intervention body image scales of know weight status for 4-5 and 10-11 year old childrenJournal of Public Health
Ells, L. J. (Louisa)
- ArticleUser-experience in design and use: enhancing the experience of media content with programmable surround lightingQuality and User Experience
van Schaik, P. (Paul); Unwin, M. (Matthew); Eves, D. (David); Lara, M. (Melissa); Mensah, A. (Alfred)