TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArticleWhat is the most effective treatment for frozen shoulder?
- ArticleExergaming (XBOX Kinect™) versus traditional gym-based exercise for postural control, flow and technology acceptance in healthy adults: a randomised controlled trialBMC Sports Science, Medicine and Rehabilitation
Barry, G. (Gillian); van Schaik, P. (Paul); MacSween, A. (Alasdair); Dixon, J. (John); Martin, D. (Denis)
- ArticleMultimorbidity, frailty and COPD: are the challenges for pulmonary rehabilitation in the name?
- ReportDemand Response in Blocks of Buildings D2.1: Market and Stakeholder AnalysisNoris, F. (Federico); Espeche, J. M. (Juan Manuel); Geapana, I. (Izabella); Crosbie, T. (Tracey); Short, M. (Michael); Dawood, M. (Muneeb); Charlesworth, R. (Richard); Bourda, G. (Guilaume); van Summeren, L. (Luc); Breukers, S. (Sylvia)
- ArticlePilot Randomised Controlled Trial of a Web-Based Intervention to Promote Healthy Eating, Physical Activity and Meaningful Social Connections Compared with Usual Care Control in People of Retirement Age Recruited from WorkplacesPLOS ONE
Lara, J. (Jose); O’Brien, N. (Nicola); Godfrey, A, (Alan); Heaven, B. (Ben); Evans, E. H. (Elizabeth); Lloyd, S. (Scott); Moffatt, S. (Suzanne); Moynihan, P. J. (Paula); Meyer, T. (Thomas); Rochester, L. (Lynn); Sniehotta, F. F. (Falko); White, M. (Martin); Mathers, J. C. (John)