TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- Presentation100 Costumes – The student experience of staff researchFestival of Learning - Shifting Identities, Changing Practices (14th-17th March 2016)
Smith, L. (Lorraine); Logan, L. (Louise); Brooks, S. (Sadie)
- Meetings and ProceedingsCorrelation of extrinsic indicators in children suffering from idiopathic scoliosis23rd Congress of the European Society of Biomechanics, July 2 - 5, 2017, Seville, Spain
Ćuković, S. (Saša); Taylor, W. R. (William); Bettany-Saltikov, J. A. (Josette); Asgharpour, Z. (Zahra); Filipović, N. (Nenad)
- ReportTell MAMA Reporting 2014/2015: Annual Monitoring, Cumulative Extremism, and Policy Implications
- ReportAnti-Muslim Hate Crime and the Far Right
- ReportTell MAMA Reporting 2013/14 Anti-Muslim Overview, Analysis and ‘Cumulative Extremism’