TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.email@example.com
- ArticleGenerosity motivated by acceptance - evolutionary analysis of a modified dictator gameNature Scientific Reports
Zisis, I. (Ioannis); Di Guida, S. (Sibilla); Han, T. A. (The Anh); Kirchsteiger, G. (Georg); Lenaerts, T. (Tom)
- ArticleSystematically searching for and assessing the literature for self-management of chronic pain: a lay users’ perspectiveBMC Geriatrics
Schofield, P. (Patricia); Smith, B.H. (Blair); Martin, D. (Denis); Jones, D. (Derek); Clarke, A. (Amanda); McNamee, P. (Paul); Marsh, R. (Ron); Morrison, M. (Michael); Morrison, R. (Rosemary); Fowler, S. (Sheena); Anthony, G. (Geraldine); Stewart, C. (Carrie)
- Article“I Try and Smile, I Try and Be Cheery, I Try Not to Be Pushy. I Try to Say ‘I'm Here for Help’ but I Leave Feeling… Worried”: A Qualitative Study of Perceptions of Interactions with Health Professionals by Community-Based Older Adults with Chronic PainPLoS ONE
Clarke, A. (Amanda); Martin, D. (Denis); Jones, D. (Derek); Schofield, P. (Patricia); Anthony, G. (Geraldine); McNamee, P. (Paul); Gray, D. (Denise); Smith, B. H. (Blair H.)
- ArticleAre there three main subgroups within the patellofemoral pain population? A detailed characterisation study of 127 patients to help develop targeted Intervention (TIPPs).British Journal of Sports Medicine
Janssen, J. (Jessie); Callaghan, M. (Micheal); Witvrouw, E. (Erik); Sutton, C. (Chris); Richards, J. (Jim); Stokes, M. (Maria); Martin, D. J. (Denis); Dixon, J. (John); Hogarth, R. (Russell); Baltzopoulos, V. (Vasilios); Ritchie, E. (Elizabeth); Arden, N. (Nigel); Dey, P. (Paola)
- ArticleEffects of education to facilitate knowledge about chronic pain for adults: a systematic review with meta-analysisSystematic Reviews
Geneen, L. J. (Louise J.); Martin, D. J. (Denis J.); Adams, N. (Nicola); Clarke, C. (Clare); Dunbar, M. (Martin); Jones, D. (Derek); McNamee, P. (Paul); Schofield, P. (Pat); Smith, B. H. (Blair H.)