TeesRep - Teesside University's research collection
TeesRep gives you access to a growing collection of peer-reviewed research and e-theses produced by Teesside University researchers.
The University has an Open Access Publications Policy, a Summary of which is available here. The Summary has a link to the full Policy Document.
To submit an item or for further information, contact TeesRep.firstname.lastname@example.org
- ArticleRehabilitation for distal radial fractures in adults
- ArticleQualitative Undergraduate Project Supervision in Psychology: Current Practices and Support Needs of Supervisors Across North East England and ScotlandQualitative Research in Psychology
Wiggins, S. (Sally); Gordon-Finlayson, A. (Alasdair); Becker, S. (Sue); Sullivan, C. (Cath)
- ArticleImproving student writing: working in partnership to develop the Student Academic Literacy Tool (SALT)Journal of Educational Innovation Partnership and Change
Becker, S. (Sue); Kennedy, L.; Shahverdi, C.
- Meetings and ProceedingsDroplet fragmentation: 3D imaging of a previously unidentified pore-scale process during multiphase flow in porous mediaProceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
Pak, T. (Tannaz); Butler, I. B. (Ian); Geiger, S. (Sebastian); van Dijke, M. I. J. (Marinus); Sorbie, K. S. (Ken)
- ArticleAnalysis of Intelligent Classifiers and Enhancing the Detection Accuracy for Intrusion Detection System