- Book ChapterHow do small business owner-managers learn leadership through networked learning?
- ArticleThe story of a university knowledge exchange actor-network told through the sociology of translation: A case studyInternational Journal of Entrepreneurial Behaviour & Research
Smith, S. M. (Sue); Rose, M. (Mary); Hamilton, E. (Ellie)
- Book ChapterEmotional context and “significancies” of media
- Book ChapterUsing constant comparison as a method of analysis in entrepreneurship research
- Meetings and ProceedingsExamining the link between research, teaching and engagment; a case studyEngage HEI conference 2012 'The Impact of Engaging'; Westminster, London, 9th and 10th January, 2012
Hamilton, E. (Ellie); Rose, M. (Mary); Smith, S. M. (Sue)