- Web Resource (Blogs)Mental health needs of people with learning disabilities – are mental health nurses prepared?
- ArticleUsing systemic and psychodynamic psychotherapy with a couple in a community learning disabilities context: a case study
- ArticleDeveloping counselling skills to support bereaved children: An educational initiative
- ArticleSpecific attentional impairments and complex visual hallucinations in eye diseaseInternational Journal of Geriatric Psychiatry
Graham, G.; Dean, J.; Mosimann, U. P. (Urs Peter); Colbourn, C. (Chris); Dudley, R.; Clarke, M.; Collerton, D. (Daniel)
- ArticleClinical and economic outcomes from the UK pilot psychiatric services for personality-disordered offendersInternational Review of Psychiatry
Fortune, Z. (Zoë); Barrett, B. (Barbara); Armstrong, D. (David); Coid, J. W. (Jeremy); Crawford, M. (Mike); Mudd, D. (David); Rose, D. (Diana); Slade, M. (Mike); Spence, R. (Ruth); Tyrer, P. (Peter); Moran, P. (Paul)