Fraud and Financial Crime37
- Book ChapterOrganised cybercrime: myth or reality, malignant or benign?
- Research ReportMoney laundering and terrorism financing risks to Australian non-profit organisations
- ReportAnti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing across the globe: a comparative study of regulatory actionWalters, J. (Julie); Budd, C. (Carolyn); Smith, R. G. (Russell); Choo, K. K. R. (Kim-Kwang Raymond); McCusker, R. (Rob); Rees, D. (David)
- ReportFinancing of terrorism: risks for Australia
- ArticleFinancing of terrorism: Risks for AustraliaTrends and Issues in Crime and Criminal Justice
Smith, R. G. (Russell); McCusker, R. (Rob); Walters, J. (Julie)