- ArticleImagery ability: the individual difference gradient and novel training methods 1 (Commentary on Kraeutner et al. (2018)European Journal of Neuroscience
Eaves, D. L. (Daniel); Emerson, J.; Binks, J.; Scott, M.; Kenny, R. P. W.
- ArticleA mixed method evaluation of adult tier 2 lifestyle weight management service provision across a county in Northern EnglandClinical Obesity
Ells, L. J. (Louisa); Watson, P. (Pat); Carlebach, S. (Sarit); O’Malley, C. (Claire); Jones, D. (Dan); Machaira, T. (Theodora); Whittaker, V. J. (Victoria); Clements, H. (Heather); Walker, P. (Paul); Needham, K. (Katie); Summerbell, C. D. (Carolyn); Coulton, V. (Vicki); Araujo-Soares, V. (Vera)
- Article“It was the whole picture” a mixed methods study of successful components in an integrated wellness service in North East EnglandBMC Health Services Research
Cheetham, M. (Mandy); van der Graaf, P. (Peter); Khazaeli, B.; Wiseman, A.; Rushmer, R. K. (Rosemary)
- Letter[Authors’ reply] Five-year follow-up results of the PROFHER trial comparing operative and non-operative treatment of adults with a displaced fracture of the proximal humerus
- ArticleComparation of Cardiopulmonary exercise testing of tri-athletes on cyclosimulator and bicycle ergometerBrazilian Journal of Science and Movement
Edenilson S. Carvalho .; Alexandre L.G. Santos; Schneider, (A) André P.; Beretta, (L) Liane; Tebexreni, (A) Antonio S.; Cesar (M) Marcelo C.; Barros, (T) Turibio L.